Sunday, September 30, 2012

Take Shape For Life, Weight Loss Solution via Medifast

Well after much consideration and experiencing it my self, I am 13 lbs less than I was August 1, 2012.  As a degree health education teacher, I was reluctant to dive into the weight loss scene. However, I truly like the jump start and transition that "Take Shape For Life" offers.  For busy schedules, avoiding being hungry, and a plan that does allow you to eat and eat healthy, this could easily be an option for anyone regardless of the amount of weight you might be interested in losing.

Friday, October 5th, from 2:00 - 4:00, I am hosting an informational meeting at the 'center (Williamson Wellness Center) in the Tallgrass Shops.  There you can talk to me or Deb Floodman and see if you are interested and want to venture through what I have. (or just contact me, as you do not have to live in Wichita if you want me to help you from "afar".) The holidays are approaching, parties are being planned and what a great time to "Take your shape for Life" and focus on yourself, your health habits and fitness.  Stop on by and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment